A global shift towards environmental responsibility, major technological disruptions and unexpected economic activity are all creating exciting opportunities and daunting challenges for trading houses, investors, producers, traders, buyers and governments.
Reuters Events: Commodities Trading USA 2022 (June 7-8, Houston) will bring together more than 300 industry leaders and experts to keep pace with the energy transition, drive supply chain efficiencies, and embrace new technologies to stay profitable in a volatile raw materials.
Delivered through 5 key themes:
1. Global Commodity Trade Outlook: Understanding the present and future of commodity trading to keep pace with the energy transition and identify investment opportunities in 2022 and beyond.
2. The impact of the energy transition: Realign sourcing, update supply chain practices and update investment strategies to meet transparency requirements while maintaining a competitive edge
3. The digitization of trading: Find out how cutting-edge risk management technology will ensure your business reaches its highest production potential, supply chain and business efficiency.
4. Funding – The Rise of Alternative Lenders: Keep pace with how alternative lenders and increased financial agility will revolutionize the commodity trading landscape. Improve your knowledge of fraud prevention technologies and practices to ensure the financial security of your business.
5. Logistics development: Understand how the commodity trading supply chain has developed and developed and what this means for the future of commodity production.
To find out more, download the event brochure today!
Expert industry speakers in 2021 included:
– Jeffrey Currie, Global Head of Commodities Research, Goldman Sachs
– Carol Howle, EVP Trading and Shipping, BP
– Torbjörn Törnqvist, CEO, Gunvor Group
– Matthew Chamberlain, Managing Director, London Metal Exchange
6 Ways Reuters Events: 2022 Commodities Trading Is Driving Change
More than 20 case studies: comparison with the best
With a program packed full of real-life case studies, showing you the successes and challenges of a range of new projects, you’ll walk away with a clear idea of where you are and what you need to focus on.
No more zoom doom
Dust off your business cards, dry clean your suit, because after nearly 2 years of zoom meetings, we’re supercharging networking time at #Commodities22 with online networking and a bespoke meeting service – letting you live at home. both chance encounters and planned meetings that make a difference to your career and your business.
Private workshops and thematic round tables
Get to the heart of your challenges and build new relationships during workshops and closed-door executive roundtables under strict Chatham House rules.
All key stakeholders in one place
Alongside CEOs, government and trade executives, we will bring together commodity traders, supply chain and logistics and trade finance executives to deliver the only holistic event shaping the future of commodity trading.
Exclusive receptions and management meetings
Build new partnerships and network with top industry leaders at onsite and offsite receptions, dinners, and meetings.
Reuters editorial interviews
Expect familiar names from the commodity trading industries to speak in exclusive fireside chats with our fellow Reuters editorial staff.
Executive attendees have already confirmed their attendance from:
To find out more, click here to download the event brochure
recommended for you